Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Semi-matte red lips look classic with MAC Eden Rouge

So, after I fell head over heels in love with MAC Fashion Nomad I convinced myself that I needed Eden Rouge.  (It's limited edition!)  


This is part of the MAC StyleSeeker collection, which you can still find on MAC's website.  Unfortunately, it seems like most of the colors are sold out so you might want to check your local MAC counter.


Please forgive me for being a bad beauty blogger and forgetting to save my box!  I just tore into it and now I can't find the box anymore.  But I promise it looks just like the Fashion Nomad box! ;-)


MAC describes Eden Rouge as "bright, blue-red" which I think is a very fitting description.  This is a nice, true red.


I lined my lips with Too Faced Perfect Lips Lipliner in Perfect Red which I plan to review ASAP!



Gorgeous!  I love the beautiful, semi-matte finish.  I think it makes my lips look pouty and full.  Plus, red is SO classic.  I think a lot of reds end up looking cheap but this one is really great and looks elegant.  

I find that it has the same great wear that Fashion Nomad provides but does tend to slip around a wee bit more.  Lining lips is really essential for this one.

You need it!  Now if I can just find Camden Chic my life will be complete!  Lol!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment