Monday, October 15, 2012

I've bought more tubes of Clinique Acne Solutions liquid makeup than anything else, ever!

Today I'm bringing you one of my all-time favorite products.  This was the first foundation I ever owned and I got it during a makeover at a Clinique counter.


This is Clinique Acnes Solutions Liquid Makeup in 01 Fresh Alabaster.  (Any surprise that I'm the 01 level?  Lol!)


This makeup is creamy and applies like a dream.  It looks so natural on my skin.


This provides sheer to light coverage.  I have been using this for...what?  Nine to ten years?  I can't get enough of this!


I apply with a moist triangle sponge but you can use your fingers in a pinch.


Do you need this?  Yes!  This is a super breathable formula that won't break you out.  I can attest that it's magical!

You can buy it HERE for $27.

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment