Sunday, October 14, 2012

Get a Snow Bunny glow with Too Faced bronzer

Too Faced makes some of the most lovely packaging - it's always so girly and elegant.  Too Faced is known for having some incredible bronzers and this one is no different:


This is Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer and it's specifically designed for paler complexions.  This gives just the right amount of bronzy glow without looking overdone.


In "snow bunny" versus "beach bunny" I'd say that I'm definitely a snow bunny!  I love to ski whenever I get the chance, which is not too often.


I use this on my temples and underneath my chin - wherever I need a slight glow.


This is a mix of white, bronze, and two different pinks.  One pink is more champagne and less true pink.  Too Faced describes these colors as "golden bronze/ delicate pink/ white/ fawn glimmer."


I just lightly swirl the brush around all the color and then tap the excess out into the pan.  The color is gorgeous.


As you can see - it's not too much.  Just a light amount of bronzing.


And it never looks orange, which is the curse of a lot of bronzers.


You can buy this HERE for $29.  I've used this one daily for almost a year now and I still have yet to hit pan, so it's a pretty great value!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment