Wednesday, October 3, 2012

You'll be blushing from NARS Orgasm!

I do love a good tongue-in-cheek product and NARS Orgasm fits the bill!  But this is a PG-13 blog so we'll keep it classy! 

This is one of the most love-it-or-hate-it products in the whole beauty world.  I think most people love it and I am firmly in the "love it" camp!  (Detractors think it's too sparkly and that the sparkles can emphasize pores.)


Sephora describes Orgasm as "peachy pink with shimmer" and it's rumored to be the color of your face after...umm...moving on!


This is an absolutely gorgeous shade!  It works on almost anyone and can be built up for lots of intensity.


If there aren't enough sparkles, you can always advance to Super Orgasm!  Yowza!  (Super Orgasm has gold glitter!)


You can see that my pan is very well-loved!  I wear this almost every single day because I believe it to be so flattering.  When I go to purchase other blushes, I find myself unconsciously comparing them to Orgasm!

Do you need this?  Well, if you don't mind shimmer in your blush then I'd say YES!  I think this is such a classic staple.  If you're just getting into higher-end makeup, this is a great place to start since it's pretty universally flattering.

You can purchase HERE for $28.

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment