Follow by Email

Sunday, October 21, 2012

SolBar PF 50 Cream is a wonderful sunscreen!

Today's product isn't glamorous but it's totally necessary!  So, I'll soften the blow with a funny for the day:

Ha!  Cracks me up every time.

Anyway, on to today's product:

Yep - sunscreen!  Y'all know how I feel about sunscreen.  It's necessary for protecting yourself and keeping your skin looking young.

This is SolBar PF Cream 50 Sunscreen.  That's right - 50!  You can buy it on Amazon HERE for $9.29 + $1.70 shipping.  I paid $11.79 for mine at CVS.  You won't find it on the regular shelf - you'll have to ask for it at the pharmacy counter.

This recommendation comes from my dermatologist when I asked him to recommend a non-greasy, non-oily daily sunscreen for my face.  I am very pleased with it as it dries down nicely and isn't greasy. Plus, I can't detect a smell.  This is a wonderful product.

Pick some up next time you're at the pharmacy!



Email me at
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment