Follow by Email

Sunday, October 7, 2012

MLBB with Maybelline Coral Crush

Before I show you today's lipstick, I wanted to pass along something I found on Pinterest:

I've always adored Dita Von Teese because I think she is classy, wise, and mysterious.  The fact that she's beautiful is just the cherry on top!  I love this quote, too - I'm going to try to get this printed up and keep it on my vanity.

Moving on to Maybelline ColorSensational Lipcolor in 515 Coral Crush!

Maybelline has a ton of ColorSensational lipsticks to choose from and they tend to divide them up by reds/pinks, neutrals, plums, etc.  This cap is red, which I really dislike from a sorting standpoint.  It doesn't give you an accurate depiction of the color inside.  Plus, if you own three or four from the "reds/pinks" section, it might be hard to know what you're grabbing.  Minor nit-picky thing!

The color looks quite electric in the bullet but turns into a MLBB (my lips but better) once you apply.

This really does give you a nice coral color on your lips.  I bought it hoping it would lean more orange but it definitely leans more pink.

I will say that this is a little brighter on lips than it shows up in these pictures.  The formula is decent and glides on nicely but it does feel a bit dry on lips after a while.

If you like MLBB and coral colors, you would probably love this!

(Please forgive me for forgetting an arm swatch!  I got caught in a picture-taking frenzy of a bunch of lipsticks and completely forgot arm swatches.  Sorry!)

You can find this on Amazon HERE for $3.61 + $1.84 shipping.  You can also look at almost any drugstore!



Email me at
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

1 comment: