Follow by Email

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Halloween mani

Happy Halloween!  I haven't had ANY trick-or-treaters!  Bummer.  But I did go see my little baby niece go trick-or-treating for the first time.

Anyway, today I have a Halloween mani to show you.  I'm not going to review all the products since I don't have proper swatches of each right now.  I promise I'll get around to it eventually!

I used traditional colors, of course!  I used OPI A Roll in the Hague, OPI Black Onyx and INM Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat.

OPI A Roll in the Hague is from the Holland collection (duh!) and OPI Black Onyx is permanent.  

I used this cell phone picture first because I ended up smearing some of the dots on my middle finger when doing my swatch pictures.

I used two coats of each polish for the base and then used my trusty homemade dotting tool to add the polkadots. 

I think this made a really nice Halloween manicure and you know I love a good accent nail! 

What are your Halloween plans?  I hope everyone who has been hit by Superstorm Sandy is doing well.



Email me at
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment