Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Just Spotted a Chanel Peridot dupe

Ahh, Chanel Peridot.  So loved, so adored, talked about everywhere.  Such a gorgeous, golden-green chrome color.  But oh-so-expensive at $26.

Image Source
I know that Chanel Peridot is "Soooooo 2011" but the dupes just keep rolling out even now.  I have been waiting for an OPI dupe since that's my favorite brand of polish and now I have one!  


OPI Just Spotted the Lizard ($7.45) is part of the 2012 Spiderman collection.  I bought my bottle on Amazon and the shipping was incredibly fast. 



This has green, blue, and aqua duochrome in it.  Gorgeous!



This looks wonderful from lots of different angles.  From some it looks very gold and others it looks quite green.  The color is just wonderful and this is a great addition to any stash!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment