Tuesday, July 10, 2012

You'll flip over Revlon Orange Flip


I think we can all agree that packaging makes a big difference when it comes to how we feel about a product.  However, as much as I hate the tacky green color of this lipstick tube I just have to love the product inside.

I'm talking about Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in 710 Orange Flip.  The product has a creme finish that I adore.  This lipstick just makes me soooo happy!

However, the tube reminds me of a grandma.  The gold band with the forest green?  Ick.  Just icky.


 Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in 710 Orange Flip



This tube does have a great design feature, though:  a clear top.  I think the thing I hate most about opaque tubes is not being to see the ACTUAL color from the outside.  (Of course, you can see the sticker on the bottom but how often is that actually representative of the color?)

 Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in 710 Orange Flip
 Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in 710 Orange Flip
Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in 710 Orange Flip


Isn't the swatch gorgeous?  I think it's perfect on lips.  This is one of my go-to colors when I'm wanting a quick swipe of orange.

The formula is great and long wearing:  it's smooth and creamy without migrating into lip lines.

I bought my tube off of Amazon for $6.74 and it was eligible for free Amazon Prime 2-day shipping.  By contrast, the tubes were approximately $9.80 at my local CVS.  I love me some Amazon!

The tube is 0.15 oz.  I definitely recommend picking one up!

XOXO

-K

P.S.
Feel free to email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com or tweet me at OrangeLipstickK

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment