Friday, July 20, 2012

Pink glitter NOTD

Today I have a super quick Nail of the Day (NOTD) for y'all!  Friday is Casual Friday and that means getting to rock exciting nails, too!

(I make no apologies for my raggedy cuticles.  I'm a beauty beginner and cuticle health is something I haven't quite mastered "a metaphysical dilemma I haven't conquered yet."  Get over it!)


I started with one coat of my current favorite base coat, Orly Bonder.  
(Photo taken from Orly's website)

Then I did one coat of OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips from the Holland collection.  (I went absolutely GA-GA for that collection, by the way.  I resisted and only picked up two polishes, which have since become HG products for me.)

OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips

I then used one coat of Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Sparked.  It's a fairly densely packed pink and silver glitter in a clear base.  (I'd say it's about 95% pink and 5% silver.)

 Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Sparked
L - Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Sparked
R - OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips

I topped it all off with one coat of Orly In a Snap topcoat.  I think it's a sparkly, happy, and very girly combo!



How do you feel about glitter polish?  Love it?  Hate the texture?  

XOXO

-K

P.S.
Feel free to email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com or tweet me at OrangeLipstickK

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment