Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sneak peek at my Korean cosmetic goodies!

The goodies from South Korea are here!  Finally!  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am.  Of course, I'm in a rush to try them all and report back to you; however, you have to be careful with skin products.



My personal standard is to wait about two weeks before passing judgment on skincare and foundations.  I want to see if the product breaks me out, if it brightens my skin, etc.  So, as much as I'd like to rush through these, you'll have to wait!


Right now I'm using the Missha concealer and Skin Food whitening cream.  I'll report on those ASAP.


What BB cream should I test first, y'all?!


XOXO


-K


P.S.
Feel free to email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com or tweet me at OrangeLipstickK


All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment