Saturday, July 28, 2012

A sparkly party on my nails!


I have a very pretty NOTD for you today!




I started with my Orly Bonder base coat and then used one coat of China Glaze For Audrey.  This particular polish is the same color of a Tiffany's box!  However, the brush is uneven and scratchy.  Plus, I feel like this polish is a bit thick.  I prefer my polishes thinner and a little runnier.  Anyway, it's a nice polish!



Then I added one coat of Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular! Top Coat.  I wanted this product FOREVER but my Sephora never had it.  I finally got it and I've loved it!  It has pieces of multi-size, multi-shaped, multi-color glitter.  That's pretty much perfect in my book!







I finished up the whole thing with a coat of Seche Vite.  LOVE IT!

XOXO

-K

P.S.
Feel free to email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com or tweet me at OrangeLipstickK

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment