Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fiery orange nails with OPI Deutsch You Want Me Baby? (Plus a FOTD!)

As recently promised, I'm bringing you another polish from the Fall 2012 OPI Germany collection!  This is Deutsch You Want Me Baby? and I think it's the perfect Fall color.


Of course, not like it has to be Fall for me to wear a glowy orange on my tips!


This dries very true to bottle but it does show brush marks easily.  Mine has some pretty visible stripes so you need to keep your hand steady when painting this one on your nails.


This reminds me of a glowing fire or the leaves of a tree changing color.  I think this would look really nice with a silver glitter on top, or maybe even a red glitter.


You can see my brush stroke veering off to the right on my middle finger.  Ignore the sloppy job - I was just wanting to swatch this color but it's not my final destination for the night!


I have a review for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Want You To Want Me palette coming up later this week but I played around with some of the pieces and thought I'd share my FOTD today!


Liquid eyeliners will be the death of me - how do they work?!  I wish I could get the hang of them, but for now I'll take this rather shoddy cat eye look.


I layered Members Only and Graphic T's as my two shadows for a nice, matte look which would make the liquid liner pop.


I decided to do a dramatic lip because why not?  I thought about adding some gloss but I watched "Titanic" last night and was super-obsessed with Kate Winslet's matte lips throughout.  I update the look by using matte pink.


Here's what I used:
- Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in N117
- Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in Fair to Light (as an undereye concealer)
- tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder
- tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Adventurous
- Lorac TANtalizer Baked Bronzer
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows in Members Only and Graphic T's
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid eyeliner in Jet
L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions mascara (not pictured)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills clear brow gel
- Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Berlin


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment