Thursday, February 21, 2013

Get a Megawatt Smile with Hard Candy lipstick

It's an unfortunate truth that orange lipstick/gloss can often make your teeth look a little yellow.  (It's a risk I'm willing to take, dears!)


Anyway, Hard Candy has decided to include a teeth whitener with their new lipstick.  This is Megawatt Smile Lipstick + Tooth Whitener in Coral.  Of course, this lipstick comes in lots of colors so you can make your pearly whites even whiter!


The lipstick has a moisturizing core of clear balm and is attached to a pot of whitener with a small brush.


Can I attest to just how much this makes your teeth whiter?  Not really - it's hard to tell if you aren't consistently using it.  The taste is decent - slightly lemony in taste and smell.


I have to say that I adore this color.  It's orange, shimmery, balmy, and long-wearing.  It has a nice slip that still manages to stay in place.


Do you need this?  Heck yes!  I love it - you can find it in Walmart for $6.  Buy it HERE.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

1 comment: