Follow by Email

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Get a Megawatt Smile with Hard Candy lipstick

It's an unfortunate truth that orange lipstick/gloss can often make your teeth look a little yellow.  (It's a risk I'm willing to take, dears!)

Anyway, Hard Candy has decided to include a teeth whitener with their new lipstick.  This is Megawatt Smile Lipstick + Tooth Whitener in Coral.  Of course, this lipstick comes in lots of colors so you can make your pearly whites even whiter!

The lipstick has a moisturizing core of clear balm and is attached to a pot of whitener with a small brush.

Can I attest to just how much this makes your teeth whiter?  Not really - it's hard to tell if you aren't consistently using it.  The taste is decent - slightly lemony in taste and smell.

I have to say that I adore this color.  It's orange, shimmery, balmy, and long-wearing.  It has a nice slip that still manages to stay in place.

Do you need this?  Heck yes!  I love it - you can find it in Walmart for $6.  Buy it HERE.



Email me at
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

1 comment: