Thursday, November 8, 2012

15 beautiful shadows reside in the sleek UD 15 Year Anniversary palette

I know I've told you about my love of Urban Decay shadows before and today I want to show you the Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Eyeshadow Collection ($55).


Purple is kind of Urban Decay's signature color and I love the raised purple UD on the front of this square palette.


The sides of the top have a lovely scroll pattern cut into the side.


Since this is the 15th anniversary palette, it fits that there are 15 shadows with a nice mix of neutrals and brights.


Top - Bottom: Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15, Vanilla, Flow, Chase

T-B: Tainted, Junkshow, Omen, Evidence, Deep End

T-B: Deeper, M.I.A., Ace, Blackout, Half Truth

Back of the palette


See in the bottom right-hand corner where there is a little notch?  You can pull the palette out of the box and it has a nice, little, velvet-lined area.  When you use up the shadows you can take out that part and use the box to store other things.


Now let's get to the good stuff!


T-B: Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15, Vanilla, Flow, Chase

T-B: Tainted, Junkshow, Omen, Evidence, Deep End

T-B: Deeper, M.I.A., Ace, Blackout, Half Truth
As you can see, these shadows have the same incredible pigmentation that we've come to expect from Urban Decay.  I experience fall-out with Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15, and Deeper so be careful when you're applying!

This palette is wonderful and provides you with lots of eye looks!  If you're a Sephora VIB, snatch it up now during the VIB sale when you get 20% off.  (Code word is: CELEBRATE.)  

You can purchase HERE!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know if this is available in store? I already ordered online for the VIB and I hate to order again. It looks lovely and the lined box is a nice addition :) xo, Emilie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I called my local Sephora and they said they don't have it in stock anymore. :-( I swear I saw it last time I was there but you might want to call and check with your Sephora.

      Delete