Saturday, November 10, 2012

The best palette you'll ever own!

Today I'm showing you the holiest of Holy Grail products.  Seriously, this palette is the most ridiculously awesome thing and you need it.  


That's right, the Naked palette from Urban Decay is the ultimate neutral palette.  I think just about every makeup junkie has this in their stash.


This contains twelve shades ranging from nude to black.


This comes with a UD Good Karma shadow brush which is phenomenal and a mini tube of UDPP.

L-R: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar
L-R: Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse
L-R: Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
You can create so many looks from this palette.  Plus, this is great for travel because you just grab one palette and you have all the neutrals you'd possible want!


The shades are very pigmented although Virgin is rather light.  My favorite combo is Toasted and Hustle and my second favorite is Half Baked and Smog.

What is there to say?  These eyeshadows never crease or fade over primer and they work for all types of skin tones.

You need this!  You can purchase HERE for $50.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment