Sunday, November 4, 2012

Soothing hydration with Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue

We all need some moisture in our skincare lives!  Yes, even those of us with oily skin need to make sure our skin is moisturized.


One of my recommendations is Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream.


This smooth gel is incredibly cooling on the skin and feels so nourishing.


I do apologize for not having the original packaging to show you.  Forgive me!


This cream is moisturizing but might not be the best choice for people with really, really dry skin.  People with oily to normal skin will probably find that this has just the right amount of moisture.


I apply nightly after washing my face and using toner.


One way to help prevent the spread of germs is to wash your hands right before using.  Also, I shake the glass jar before using and then take a small bit off the underside of the lid.


You can purchase HERE for $5.99.  They also make a version for very dry skin which is a pink-tinted gel.

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment