Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Channel your inner Westside Warrior with China Glaze!

Today I'm showing you Westside Warrior from the China Glaze Metro Downtown collection!


This is the first polish that I remember really freaking out about.  Like...anxiously awaiting the release date and stalking Sally's Beauty to find it.  I remember snatching it as quickly as possible when I actually found it!

This is an "Army green" creme polish that is just too right for Fall.



I used two coats for these swatches.  This polish got thick really quickly so I had to add a few drops of polish thinner to thin it out.


This is the only polish I have like this and it looks great as a "neutral."  Love it!




You can buy it on Amazon HERE for $5!

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment