Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Channel your inner Westside Warrior with China Glaze!

Today I'm showing you Westside Warrior from the China Glaze Metro Downtown collection!


This is the first polish that I remember really freaking out about.  Like...anxiously awaiting the release date and stalking Sally's Beauty to find it.  I remember snatching it as quickly as possible when I actually found it!

This is an "Army green" creme polish that is just too right for Fall.



I used two coats for these swatches.  This polish got thick really quickly so I had to add a few drops of polish thinner to thin it out.


This is the only polish I have like this and it looks great as a "neutral."  Love it!




You can buy it on Amazon HERE for $5!

XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment