Sunday, March 3, 2013

This bright orange Maybelline blush will make your Spring!


Today I wanted to show you two Maybelline Color Goes Electric LE blushes:  Coral Burst and Golden Fuse.  An electric orange blush?  Count me curious!


 These beautiful blushes cost about $7.50/each when I found them at Walgreens.  I haven't had any luck finding them in CVS yet.


The orange is glorious and can be built up to an amazing, deep flush.  The golden color is perfect for a some subtle warmth and shimmer.  I actually used mine as a bronzer but I know many people could pull this off as a highlighter.


Do you need these?  Yes!  Well, you must have the orange blush.  The quality is impeccable and saved me from the terrible lemming I've been having to buy a bright orange NARS blush like Exhibit A.


See if you can find them in your local stores - you won't regret it!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

P.S.
I can't stop listening to these two songs!  OMG, it's just constant!

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment