Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Match your tips to your jewelry with Floam!

FLOAM!  Oh my gosh, I can't even express to you how long I lusted after this polish. 


This is an I'm Feeling Nail-venturous polish that is now being made by Ninja Polish.  I've shown you Floam before HERE but here's a refresher:


(Be the envy of all your friends!)

Anyway...this is the Floam polish that started all the other incredible Floam spin-offs.



According to Ninja Polish's website Floam contains "matte neon blue and yellow-green fine glitter in a clear base."



Unfortunately, I think my yellow-green glitter bled a wee bit because my base seems a tinge yellow.  It gives the whole thing a greenish cast and I do wish it were a bit more blue.  Whatever - I still adore it!



This is three coats of Floam.  It dries incredibly quickly, unlike some glitters, so you can actually get the three coats on in a reasonable time.  Next time I'm going to try layering this over a deep blue or black to really make it pop!



And since I was wearing Floam on my fingernails I had to wear my BeadsInk Floam ring!  A nice lady name Steph has run this Etsy shop for over a year and she makes jewelry using nail polish!  How cool is that?  She custom-made this Floam ring and I adore it.  Seriously...you'll catch yourself staring at these pretties when you wear them.  I love that BeadsInk has polishes from lots of indie polish sellers and that Steph happily accepts custom orders.



You can buy Floam HERE for $9 (+ shipping).  You can check out BeadsInk on Etsy HERE.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment