Sunday, December 16, 2012

Candy Apple lips with Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter!

I have a strange love-hate relationship with drugstore lipsticks.  Sometimes they're just so drying and sometimes you stumble upon a really fantastic one.  Well, add this Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter to the love list!


The amazingly talented Muse from Musings of a Muse sent this to me when I won the Forsaken Shimmering Body Veil in her giveaway.  I'm glad she did because I'm not sure this is something I would've picked up for myself.


This lip butter provides very light coverage but I wouldn't say it's sheer.  The color is really beautiful - don't let the red bullet intimidate you.


This comes across as a really nice orangey-red flush on lips.  It's shiny and balm-like.  Seriously, my lips feels really hydrated when I wear this and the wear-time is really great - about 5 hours.


I'm so glad the Muse sent this to me because I totally would have passed this one over but it's now one of my favorites!  

I detect a slight fruit-punch scent but no taste.  The scent fades fairly quickly.


I'm going to say that you need this!  Seriously, it's awesome!  If this color isn't your thing, at least check out the other shades in this formula.

You can purchase HERE for $7.49.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

This product was given to me by a fellow blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment