Sunday, January 27, 2013

Milani's Champagne Toast makes eyes look sparkling!

Sometimes in the morning you just don't have enough time for a complicated makeup look!  On those days I turn to a quick swipe of champagne eyeshadow.  It brightens up eyes and is universally flattering!


That's where Milani Shadow Eyez in 03 Champagne Toast comes into play!  This eyeshadow pencil is the bomb.


I don't have a lot of eyeshadow sticks - I tend to stick with pressed options.


 However, I had heard wonderful things about these Shadow Eyez sticks so I picked one up at CVS recently.


This promises 12 hour wear and I have to say it delivers.  I have oily lids and this stays on really well. (Of course, I use a primer, as usual.)  No creasing, no fading, and easy to layer other shadows on top of it.


The color is beautiful.  Today I did an incredibly simple makeup look using this on my lids.  A quick line of eyeliner, swipe of mascara, and bit of blush make everything work.


Doesn't this color make your heart melt?  I can't get over how beautiful!  I feel like I need the white Shadow Eyez now!

You can pick it up HERE for $7.49 or at your local CVS.


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment