Sunday, February 3, 2013

I'm still loving on the Fall 2012 OPI Germany collection!

It's no secret that I'm obsessed with OPI nail polish!  It also isn't a secret that I totally freaked out for the Germany (Fall) and Holland (Spring/Summer) collections that came out last year.  Today I wanted to show you two polishes that were instant LOVE items for me!


Sure...they look pretty much identical.  I wonder how many people just picked up one and ignored the other thinking it was the same.


On the left is "Every Month is Oktoberfest" and on the right is "Germanincure by OPI."  Although they look similar, they are definitely different on the nail.

L - Every Month is Oktoberfest, R - Germanincure by OPI

As you can see, Every Month is Oktoberfest is is a deep, plummy wine color whereas Germanicure by OPI is a deepened red.
Thumb - both
Pointer and ring finger - Every Month is Oktoberfest
Middle and pinky finger - Germanicure by OPI

Comparison shots never hurt, right?!

Pointer and ring finger - Every Month is Oktoberfest
Middle and pinky finger - Germanicure by OPI
As you can see, they definitely aren't dupes even though they are in the bottles.  I love these polishes and Every Month is Oktoberfest is probably my favorite from the whole collection.  These swatches are only one coat!  Have to love a quick nail fix!


You need these - so amazing and love the colors!

You can probably still find these hanging around Ulta stores or you can search Amazon. 

(I also have Deutsch You Want Me Baby?, Berlin There Done That, and Schnapps Out Of It! from the Germany collection!  Will review those ASAP!  In regards to the Holland collection, I have Kiss Me on My Tulips and A Roll in the Hague.  I'm so tempted to snag Thanks a Windmillion but I haven't yet!)


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment