Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Forsaken Eau de Parfum is my new delight!

I've already told you just how much I love my Forsaken body veil from HSN, right?  Well, now I have the corresponding perfume, which was a Christmas gift from my grandfather.  


The bottle is beautiful - even my mom was oohing and ahhing over it.  The way the bottle is red on the bottom makes it look like a bottle of blood at certain angles.  The little blood drips are charming in a morbid kind of way.  It's actually on a little ring thing so, if you wanted to get crazy, you could take it off and wear it like a ring once your bottle is used up.


The smell is intoxicating - it's so good, even though it's a bit pricey.  You can buy it HERE for $59.50.

Here's how HSN describes the fragrance:


You need it in your life!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were given to me as a Christmas present for personal use and review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment