Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sticks 'n Stones never hurt a manicure!

Happy New Year, everyone!  I hope your 2013 is filled with many happy moments and things that make you smile!

Today I want to show you another polish from Ninja Polish!  This is Cover Band Sticks 'n Stones.


I've been wanting this polish foreverrrr and finally snapped it up as soon as it was restocked.  This is a mix of black and white glitters, which are immensely popular in the indie nail world.


There are various size circles, squares, bars, and hexagons!


I layered this over OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips for my NYE mani!


This is two coats and I think it built up rather nicely.  The bar glitter really makes it but I love the black squares, too!  

The nice thing about this glitter is that it isn't gritty on top.  I used just one coat of top coat and even though it isn't perfect, it's not a gritty mess.


Now, it might have been because I was applying everything in such a hurry, but I found that this shrunk my polish.  The tips especially drew back almost at once.  Next time I will go slower to try to avoid this problem.

You can purchase Sticks 'n Stones HERE for $9!


XOXO

-Kaitlin

Email me at orangelipstickblog@gmail.com
Tweet me at OrangeLipstickK
Find me on Facebook at Orange Lipstick Blog

All items were purchased by Orange Lipstick for personal use and review purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment